In the Soft-touch procedure, we present surfaces with visual and haptical effects. The coated product can feel, for example, velvety soft or can imitate high-quality leather both visually and haptically.
• Different visual and haptical impressions can be presented (leather, velvet, textiles)
• Soft surface which is pleasant to the touch gives the impression of a sophisticated material and a high-quality product
• Smooth surface structure without separation lines or seams
• Easy to clean using glass cleaning products
Areas of application
• Wide area of application for prototyping and model building via interior design up to the small series production of interior parts
• Inexpensive production of haptical effects (e.g. the replacement of real leather parts)
• Finishing procedures for parts such as: Consoles, handles, switches, locks, etc.
• Product examples: Vacuum cleaners, perfume bottles, vehicle interiors, etc.