In the cold spray procedure, we generate metal surfaces on any substrate which consist to 95% of metal powder. The procedure permits products to be produced which can hardly be processed in solid metal, which would be too costly in production or simply too heavy to handle.
• Any coatable materials, for example plastic, wood, glass, metal, rapid prototyping/composite materials, ceramics, cardboard etc.
• Thermally conductive, partially magnetic/electrically conductive, reactive (corrosion, patina), antibacterial
• High-gloss, ground, brushed, structured, patinated
• Sealing, corrosion protection, UV resistance through special clear lacquer coating possible
• Low layer thickness facilitates the representation of fine structures and lettering
• Durability through extremely high substrate adhesion and high resilience of the metal powder.
Types of metal
• Aluminium, iron, nickel-silver, stainless steel (rust-free)
• Brass, bronze, polished/patinated copper
• Special alloys: X-metal, Z3, Gunsmoke
Areas of application
• Wide area of application in the fields of prototyping, model building, shop/trade fair fittings, (interior) architecture
• New possibilities in product design for indoor and outdoor use
• Rapid and flexible production: coordination takes up very little time
• Cost savings through different material selection variations